sunny days

ev3ryone loves good weather.. but when the rain clouds come, we need 2have a wet weather plan ready…

the first nite was peaceful.. i slept with junior.. i cam out ard 8am to pray at kwan in temple n to zsnn.. hope it was a peceful morn too…

mummy’s break

junior is warded since thurs nite.. 1st nite i bunked on a bed with him.. 2nd nite we got a cot.. i hope no 3rd nite… we r so tired…

both of them are snoring in the ward n i m taking a break.. from a pounding headache too..

23Mar night

it started with him not eatin aft cc on wed at mum’s place.. n vomitin a bit at cc n mum’s place n starting to be a bit feverish…
since he had a fall @cc on wed n a small bump on the forehead, i was worried if it may b due to the fall…

we went hm n feed a bit of milk..  went peh 24h clinic since its covered with co-pay of $5 under the outpatient insurance…

the doc @24h thinks its a stomach problem as there is a lot of gas in his stomach.. he gave sm med n said tak x-ray 2b safe…

aft the xray, where his daddy wrestle to keep him still, we walk around n he vomitted again…  all over the cprridor outside peh guardian..we spoke to the doc again when reviewing the xray.. no fracture or swellin inside… i told him abt the vomit n he thinks let junior admit… let the pd decide wat med to giv.. dr cheng is not on call, so dr pradeep will see him…

we waited outside to see status of gettin a ward.. he contemplated if we should jus brg him hm.. i said the aia gold max essential A should cover as long as warded more than 6hr.. while waitin junior doze off.. he sms the agent n he said junior is under the shield plan for up to standard 1 bedder plan.. get hospital to e-file.. n yes min. 6hrs…

the nurse cam back n say no bed in pediatric ward n no cot for the nite.. they can giv a 2bedder, adult mus stay with child at all times… the pd will arrive within 2hrs aft we confirm we want the ward.

at the cashier, we got the insurance letter of guarantee from the cashier, and sign the medisave deduction form… 

while waiting for the cashier to process we saw dr pradeep.. i was surprised… i told him wat happened n he said he will see us at the ward.. i said i thought the wait for him to be here is 2hrs.. he shake his head n laugh..

we took the 2bedder n went 2the ward, with daddy carrying junior n sittin on a wheelchair..its on level 4, jus outside of the pediatric ward..

he woke n struggle.. change him 1st.. we waited for dr to come n doc say giv him sm med.. if the vomiting is from the fall x-ray wun show n it will b serious… junior was playing a bit by then.. he thinks if he is good we can go hm nex day…

we took milk powder from the nurse n 2 disposable bottle.. gave 90ml of milk n he went to bed aft the med.. at night, he vomitted ard 2am+.. the nurse clean up, i gav him a dry wipe n change to the hospital robe..

24 Mar 2017, fri

he slept.. in my arms.. vomitted 6am n 7am.. daddy cam ard 7am+ n brought clothes, diapers n isomil.. nurse gav med n doc cam 9am.. decided to giv him a jab.. if he is still nt better he will hav to be on drip.. we doze off n the nurse told us the jab is ready at 10am.. the nurses help to hold down junior to giv him the jab.. he had bread aft the jab.. crawl to bed to sleep.. luckily there is no1 at the other bed..

junior wok up to poo poo jus b4 mum arrived.. after diaper change he crawl back to bed n doze off..

my mum cam with food n pat junior to bed.. i ask the nurse if junior is staying for another night n will there b a cot bed? the nurse say for sure 1 more night, there may b a single cot rm for us..  jus b4 mum arrive i got confirmation there is a single cot room for tonight.. n it comes with 5meals for 1parent.. so i got double serving of lunch.. 

mum stayed for a while i bath n dash to pharmacy 2buy panty liner..

She left n he woke.. we moved to the single cot room.. i ordered more bread as junior din wan porridge.. we really got more bread but he din wan too.. he doze off n his daddy cam from work…

junior din really wan 2eat anythg.. we  gave milk.. he puke put jus b4 10pm.. n puke again in the morn.. 

25 Mar 2017

the doc thinks his vomit is from cough.. if he can eat n is alert aft breakfast.. we can go hm today.. junior went back 2sleep.. i went to delifrance to take a break.. had potato with tuna.. the 2 of them were snoring in ward.. i return to ward n my turn to nap.. lunch cam but dar dar din start first..

he wok after noon.. had chicken porridge.. had cheese cake..

doc cam n thinks we can go hm.. dar dar bath him n i quickly packed.. we collected the med n went 2cashier.. finally hm.. my turn to use the bath rm n lie down straight for a while..

we r finally hm n the bill is $2k+.. hope we can claim in full…

i had a busy day in ofc, but i drop everythg 2stay with him. despite being 5m preggie, i tried my best 2nurse n comfort him… i jus dun wan 2leave any regrets.. we went through a lot to have him in our arms.. i really hope nothing happens because of our indecisiveness….

its mei mei!

i have been callin the clinic since tues.. i got to speak to the staff n she said she will check.n call me on wed morn if the panorama rpt is out..

n she did call! the report shows normal n its a girl! i told mummy n the one in tw! happy!

oscar rolling in…

mei mei is almost 11wk i guess.. tml we will go see dr steven ag 8.30am.. wow! cannot believe.. we hope she is well.. if all is well we will go for the oscar screening scan tml at 9am..

i kinda feel bubbles this week.. not sure if i m thinkin 2much.. 


back at the high class hotel high tea.. the last time we were here, i was heavily preggie with junior.. lik a 20+ weeks big..

we jus went to dr steven teo this morn.. the baby looks fine.. 9w +5d.. he sees the umbilical cord from the top.. we will do panorama test nex visit.. if bb still there!

the thomson clinic scan is different.. oscar n 20w n 30w..

panorama test for trisomy 13, 18 n 21.. i ask him 13  n 18 pregnancy survival rate high n will there b markers on scan? he said not high but can survive till full term n markers may nt show up on ultrasound.. 

even if born baby unlikely to survive.. so save the angony for a surgery 4nothing.. tats the reason 4nipt.. the result will tell u if there is any n for the parents to decide to let it stop on its own or remove.. 

i also ask him if its present will the hb come on.. he say its possible hb will still come on n it will grow till full term..

for 21 down syndrome, the markers can b not present.. there is a spectrum n it can b the mild one.. n the lifespan is very long.. lik 50 to 60y..

n he mention how long baby stay inside depends on maturity.. but labour 4 second one may b faster.. 

he is indeed direct n blunt…

1 more day to scan

tml we r goin back to dr steven to do a follow up.. hopefully the hb is strong and all is good..

our neighbour lost his wife.. they look 40s, the uncle mus b is really short.. we need 2cherish every moment..

we saw wat we wished

there’s yolk, fetal pole n heartbeat… 

dr steven point on genetic screening is oscar as a basic n panaroma.. panaroma check chromosome 13, 15, 21 n a promo 22, plus gender.  he said even if do panaroma also muz do oscar.. coz panaroma canot pick up non-genetic defects lik baby no head.. then i said, ya i know.. oscar scan can see if brain n stomach has water/big cavity… haha.. he is really direct n blunt!

nex visit is 3wk away.  he say linning doesn’t matter liao…

the weekend..

we went to see dr teo.. he is lik wat i rem him.. no pr, direct.. good judgement..

his bedside manners quite good.. he never did any scannin for me while @kkivf..

the wait was really nothing.. once we were done with registration we can see him..

conclusion he see a tiny cystic sac.. 3mm.. too small to b called anythg.. back two weeks to scan again.. he feel we should giv it time 2grow..

this is the 1st tim i dun hav 2wait 2see a gyne.. even for 1st aptm of the day..

a bit ex on surcharge.. still exlporin..

no matter wat it is at least another two weeks wait..

we cam out for walk.. i rem jus 3y ago, 2013 countdown to 2014, we were here 2see fireworks n that was a year of many battle n scars.. n it was when the chemical pregnancy episode jus wrap up…

we really wish what is ours will come, n we will hav another healthy baby in our arms…

i need to remind myself, even if a miscarriage is around the corner, there is nothing we can do..